My kids love snacks. I am forever trying to make or find good for them snacks that are fun to eat and provide some nourishment. One of our favorites is chocolate covered bananas. I decided to take a little spin on that and make this yummy banana peanut butter granola snack. It’s delicious!
- Banana (cut long ways)
- Peanut Butter
- Chocolate Chips
- optional: coconut, flax seeds, chia seeds,
- Cut the banana long ways
- Spread peanut butter on both sides
- Sprinkle on flax powder or chia seeds
- Top with granola, honey, chocolate chips
- Optional: coconut or other toppings
- Drizzle chocolate syrup if desired.
My daughter absolutely loved this snack. She called it a banana split (without the ice cream!) Right now she’s on a 2 week break from sports but I think this would make a great snack before a game or even after a game. It was perfect for an after school snack.
We seem to love bananas and peanut butter for snack ideas. Here are some of our other favorite snacks.
Are you ready to try this Banana Peanut Butter Granola Snack??