My kids love all kinds of sweets. They have a total sweet tooth, especially this time of the year! With all the fun parties and celebrations we are attending I wanted to bring something that kids would enjoy and different than your typical cookies/brownies. This cookie dough dip so delicious and fun to mix and match dippers with.
The best part is, it’s very easy to make and takes just a few minutes to mix together. My kids love to eat cookie dough (who doesn’t??) So now we can with this cookie dough dip! It’s fun to add different dippers and you can even add some fruit!
Since it’s the holidays and money can be tight I like to get a good deal on food items. Dollar General has tons of coupons right, perfect for your holiday baking or a family fun night. Have you ever shopped at Dollar General before? They have so many baking and holiday items at a great price. Since it’s a smaller store, I love that I can get in and out easily. You can save $1.50 on any 2 Nestle Toll House Morsels.
I love the Nestle stand up candy bags. They are great for gift ideas and even to sprinkle in cookie mixes and cakes. Right now you can save $1 on any 1 Nestle stand up candy bag! That’s a great deal! You can make a cute tag with the saying “Life is so much Butter when you are around” and attach it to the Butter finger Bites.
- 1 8 oz block of softened cream cheese
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 3 tbsp of brown sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1/2 cup of butter (softened)
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 and 1/2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Soften the butter and cream cheese to room temperature.
- Mix together the cream cheese, butter, and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add in both sugars, flour, and vanilla.
- With a spatula mix in the chocolate chips.
- Store in the fridge until serving.
- Serve with graham crackers, pretzels, or apples.
What I love most about this time of year is just spending time together. Cooking with kids is a great way for them to learn and to make some fun holiday memories.