Trail mixes are one of our favorite things to snack on. I love mixing and matching to create my own. This cowboy trail mix is one of the best we’ve had! Give it a try.
Cowboy Trail mix gets its flavor from dry Ranch dressing mix. We are big fans of Ranch and I love to make it at home instead of buying it in a bottle. Check out my Ranch carrots as a great side dish to any meal.
- Pretzel sticks
- Goldfish crackers
- 1 small can of nuts
- 1/4 cup of canola oil
- 1/2 pack of Ranch dry mix
- Add about 1 cup of each of the snacks together in a bowl.
- Pour in canola oil
- Sprinkle on 1/2 of Ranch dressing mix
- Heat oven to 250
- Line a baking sheet
- Make sure everything is covered.
- Do a taste test and make sure it has enough ranch flavor. If needed, add the rest of the packet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, flip and stir contents then bake additional 10 minutes.
- Store in air tight container
This Cowboy Trail mix is fabulous to snack on during the big football games going on at your house. I think it would make a great snack to have while watching tv or an after school snack!