If you have toddlers or been around one lately you know they can have an assortment of moods. From happy to sad to screaming or mad. I have a great trick that helps regain their focus and even helps to calm them down. This DIY glitter bottle is super easy to make (dollar store items!!) and will get your toddler back on track in minutes.
Making your own glitter bottle takes just a few supplies. You might even have this at home already!!
Supplies: empty water bottles, glitter glue, glitter, and super glue or special glue to make sure the lids are sealed shut.
1. Empty water bottles and tear off labels. I like these small size, perfect for small hands.
2. Dump in the glitter glue. I used a whole tube.
3. Add some extra glitter. This isn’t mandatory but it adds more sparkle 🙂
4. Fill the bottle with water.
5. Seal the lids shut so you won’t have any accidents! Then shake and you are ready to go!
A glitter bottle works great to keep your wiggly toddler still during those diaper changes. Have a bottle in the diapering area and let them play while you change!