There’s nothing better than a delicious feta dip that is perfect for any occasion. This dip is so flavorful and easy to make (which is big in my book!) It’s great for your next gathering or pool party.
- about ⅓ cup olive oil
- 3 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 4-5 green onions, sliced thinly
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 2-3 teaspoons Cavender’s Greek seasoning
- (optional) balsamic vinegar
On a serving platter or plate, put a thin layer of olive oil. Add the tomatoes, green onions, and feta on the olive oil. Sprinkle the Greek seasoning on top. Carefully mix the ingredients with a spoon. If you are using balsamic, this is where you can drizzle some on top.