Have you been in your kitchen baking lately? I haven’t been yet but I know I will soon. I’m always looking for some fun new treats that would be nice for a cookie exchange or holiday party. I asked some fellow Mommy blogger friends and found some great ideas! Get ready for some amazing treats!
20 Sweet Treats from Mom Bloggers!
1. PB Cup Cookies My family favorite, a crowd please for sure!
2. Cherry and Almond Shortbread Thumbprint Cookies Oh my goodness, these look yummy!
3. Mom’s Fudge Who doesn’t like a fudge? Oh yum!
4. Pecan Lace Cookies I had these a few years ago and they are so crispy and delicious!
5. Christmas Wreath Cookies These are so adorable and kids would love them.
6. White Chocolate Bark This is a great recipe to cook with kids and everyone will love it!
7. PB Chocolate Chunk Cookies PB and chocolate are a good combo!
8. Christmas Snack Mix This looks so fun for snacks and a fun holiday treat.
9. Sugar Butter This sounds delicious and even comes with a fun printable for gifting!
10. Andes Peppermint Brownies I love mint and chocolate too!
11. Chocolate Crinkle Cookies They are so cute and sound great also.
12. Holiday Mint Cookie So fun and perfect for kids to help you make!
13. Everyone’s Favorite Pecan Pie For all the pie lovers!!
14. S’mores Fudge Everyone loves S’mores!
15. Chocolate PB Balls I LOVE these!!
16. Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Brownie Oh Yum!
17. World’s Best Mint Surprise Cookies Sounds great!
18. Caramel Apple Pie with Snickers Oh my, so yummy!
19. Monster Christmas Cookies Kids would love these!
20. Gluten Free Vanilla Almond Waffers These looks great and so festive!
I can’t wait to try these!! Let me know if you try any this holiday 🙂
Follow us on Facebook for more holiday fun and kid friendly recipes.