I thought I’d do something different today than my usual posts with crafts or recipes. It’s Friday and I’m in the mood to share 5 things about ME! So here it is, 5 on Friday!
- I’m late on the Breaking Bad train but I started watching a few weeks ago on Netflix and I cannot stop! My husband has already watched but he likes to re-watch with me. We are usually in bed by 10 watching episodes into the wee hours of the morning! It’s definitely not my typical show but I do like it and can’t wait to see what happens to these characters.
- I absolutely HATE it when ‘strangers’ are next to me! Like in the movie theater, I like to sit on the end of the row so I don’t have to sit next to someone I don’t know. I also HATE it when someone sits by me that I don’t know when there are tons of empty seats around (like a lounge chair at the pool). I will literally get up and move. I guess I’m weird but I just don’t like it.
- I’m addicted to chap stick. Mostly carmex lip balm but I HAVE to have it every morning and before I go to bed. I freak out if I can’t find it! I usually have 1 (or more) in my purse, one in my makeup area, one by my bedside table, and some scattered around the house. Addicted 🙂
- I am secretly sad when I think about how my pregnancy/birthing stage of life is over. . But I DO NOT want any more kids. I loved being pregnant and never had horrible issues, especially this last time and I’m sad when I see people with newborns because I think that I’ll never have that again 🙁
- Last week my family literally had a dog for 6 hours. 6 hours. We were going to foster a dog and even though I thought I was ready for a dog after 2 years, I wasn’t. I had major buyers remorse as soon as the Foster Mom left our house and I had total regrets. We took the dog home a few hours later with my daughter in tears. I think we win the award for having a dog the shortest amount of time!
There you have it! I realized while making this that I have lot more I can add to this list so I will have to do another edition about me sometime!
TGIF! Enjoy your weekend 🙂 Shannon