So this is a first at Daily Momtivity. It’s a blog post specifically written for your husband!! So share it on his Facebook timeline, Twitter and email. It’s okay to give him some hints and clues about how you would like to be acknowledged for Mother’s Day! Here are some of the best gifts for Moms!
For the Men and Kids in your life:
Okay guys, Mother’s Day is almost here and we want to make sure these amazing Moms get pampered! Moms have the hardest job on Earth and this is their big day to be thanked and celebrated. We’ve come up with some great Mother’s Day Gift ideas to help you out.
But first, ask yourself, what is her personal “love language”? Does she like tangible gifts, like a new purse? Or does she simply prefer quality time…to rest, shop or just be alone? Some women want help around the house. But maybe…all she really just wants in the world is to hear you say it… “Thank you. I appreciate everything you do for us.” My husband used to always spend money on flowers, but to be honest…I don’t care about flowers! All my heart needed to be was to hear in words that he recognizes all of my efforts to make our home happy. And appreciates me. And loves me. Obviously, his heart was in the right place when he bought me those flowers, but my heart longed for something else. But how could he have known that, until I told him? Don’t be afraid to ask her what she longs for… And here are some gift ideas that are always a win.
- Massage: Every Mommy loves a massage, trust me. The dark, QUIET room is a refuge like no other! And women always carry tension in their shoulders and neck and back…well, pretty much everywhere.
- Mom’s Night Out: Treat her to a night out with her gal pals. Encourage her to go out the entire day and miss the hectic bath/bed time! You do the work. 🙂
- Coupon Book: The kids can make a coupon book with special treats just for her. Maybe it involves chores or doing things independently that she might otherwise have to nag them about.
- Photo Session: Say “Cheese!” We love family photos and this is always a great gift idea. Moms love pictures of the whole family! (See our Father’s Day photo gift ideas for inspiration!)
- Nails/Spa: Every Mommy likes painted nails from time to time. And believe me, doing our own nails at home is not fun! It’s such a mess, and we don’t have the patience to wait for them to dry properly. Letting someone else do your nails for you is awe-some!
- Free Babysitting: Schedule a babysitter so she can go shopping – ALONE. All alone… Sounds silly, but it is something every Mom dreams about, trust us!
- Mom’s Night Away: Even better than the night out, let her go somewhere overnight! The Daily Momtivity Moms went on a quick Mom’s getaway last summer and it was a blast.
Looking for a fun gift idea? Try these ideas from our List of Favorites!
*This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase we earn a small commission. See our disclosure and private policy page for more info.
*Amazon Fire Be ready for summer reading with this awesome Amazon Fire.
*Earrings Moms love to sparkle! These are gorgeous.
*New Handbag or Wallet : Moms love purses!!
*FitBit This is a great gift!
*Wine: Because we need our Mommy juice…we just do 🙂
Okay Moms, what are you really wanting for Mother’s Day this year???