I’m a member of the Everywhere Society and they have provided me with compensation for this post. This post is sponsored by OshKosh B’Gosh; however, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.” #BreakforSpring #OshKoshKids #Giveaway
It’s Spring Break season! Are you gearing up to pack suitcases for a vacation? We’ve opted not to travel anywhere over Spring Break. We’re choosing to stay home and absorb every last schedule-less minute of play. We’ll color with chalk on the sidewalk, visit the Zoo and go out for pancakes in our jammies.
Whether you’re taking a trip or just relaxing at home, preparing for Spring Break means checking your kids’ closets to see what still fits, and what they’ll need for the upcoming warmer temps. It’s very rare that last year’s summer clothes still fit by the time spring rolls around.
OshKosh has super cute stuff for spring and summer, plus big sales all the time, so it’s a great place to go this time of year. I went to OshKosh last week and got some adorable things for my kids (as always, I caught a great sale). Here’s a sneak peek!
I love the colors they have this season. Even more, I love it when my baby boy is dressed up all handsome in his OshKosh shirts and shorts. I swoon! Do you wish you had a coupon to go shopping? Well, I’ve got one for ya! The coupon is here (just print it out and go shopping!). The code for online orders is: Spring16. Click here to find a store near you.
Packing List for Spring Break Outings:
- Sunscreen. All too often I think we’ll be fine without it because we’re just going to the playground for a bit, or having lunch at a patio restaurant…but I always regret it.
- Hats. As with the above, my little one year old needs a hat to protect his head, and I often make my girls wear one as well if we’ll be outside for a long time. (OshKosh has cute hats!)
- Band-Aids, Neosporin and Anti-itch cream (for mosquito bites)
- Bug repellent
- Anti-bacterial gel or wipes
- Baby wipes. I use these ALL the time for EVERYthing, so these are always in my purse or backpack.
- Extra change of clothes for each child. You never know when they might unexpectedly get muddy or covered in ice cream. With kids anything is possible. OshKosh has a lot of packable jersey knit shorts for boys and terry shorts for girls. Cute, cute, cute.
- Snacks and water bottles.
- Umbrella (if the forecast is iffy).
Now for the deets about our GIVEAWAY! We are giving away a $50 OshKosh B’Gosh gift card!! What a fun way to kick off the spring season! The giveaway starts today and ends Friday, April 8th at midnight! Enter below and good luck!