Celebrate the holidays with your family and try one of these creative winter and Christmas crafts. From slime to sensory activities to printables and DIY ideas, you will find something that your family would enjoy on this curated Christmas craft list! Try to make a few new Christmas ornaments for your holiday tree and set up a Santa letter writing station with the printable below.
My kids are always BEGGING to do crafts. It’s especially true when we are stuck inside the house because it’s too cold or too rainy to go play. One of my favorite things to make is no cook playdough. The kids can play for hours with this simple recipe and it lasts for a long time too! I’m always searching for more ideas to keep them entertained and off screens!
Winter Christmas Crafts For Kids
- Christmas Slime
- Festive Christmas Rock Painting Ideas
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt
- Send a Letter to Santa Printable
- Free Printable Christmas Coloring Page Bookmarks For Kids
- Pom Pom Christmas Tree Slime
- Edible Candy Cane Slime
- Printable Christmas Games Coloring Workbook for Kids
- Christmas Bingo Boards
- Snowstorm Glitter Sensory Bottle
- Glittered Cookie Cutter Ornament
- Farmhouse Bucket Reindeer Feed Craft
- DIY Harry Potter Christmas Ornament
- Gingerbread Playdough Gift in a Jar
- Olaf Sock Snowman Craft
- Free Printable Christmas Countdown Calendars for Kids
- DIY Juice Box Christmas Advent Calendar
- Kid-Made Christmas Lights Snow Globe
- Snowball Surprise Soap
- Popsicle Stick Snowflakes
and one of our favorites, Candy Cane Sensory Paint!
Have you ever made this before? It only takes a few ingredients to get you started. This activity is great for letting kids explore and play on their own. It’s fun and doesn’t cause a huge mess when you use a tub or tray. It also smells nice too!
Which one do you want to try first?
Leave a Reply