This is a sponsored review of Enchant Christmas. I was given tickets to the grand opening in exchange for my review. All opinions are mine.
If you are looking to make some family memories this holiday season then you have to head over to Enchant Christmas in Arlington, TX. It was such a magical experience full of fun and enchantment. This is the perfect event for the entire family (even the youngest!) and it was full of things to do for everyone.
Every detail was thought about when planning for Enchant Christmas. There really is something for everyone. There’s shopping at the Texas Christkindl Market with tons of vendors and the cutest decor and sweet treats, Ice-skating on the large area that runs in the middle of the park too!
Santa’s palace was the first stop for us and he was so sweet! I just love seeing my kids visit with Santa. You have to check out the world’s largest light maze. It definitely the highlight of the night. My 4 yr old kept talking about it. It was just beautiful!! I think we lost my kids at least a dozen times 🙂
Here are some things to know before you go to Enchant Christmas:
- This is an outside venue so dress accordingly!
- There are food trucks but lines can long so be prepared and maybe eat before or after.
- The ice-rink is really popular so if this is high on your list then do it first. Sadly, we didn’t and we missed out on this.
- The maze area is VERY BIG (and awesome, more on this later!) but the ground is solid rocks so don’t wear nice shoes! Your shoes will be covered in dust.
- The maze is also so easy to get separated from your kids. It goes on forever so just know kids will want to run away (at least mine did!)
Visiting Enchant Christmas should be a must-do this holiday season in DFW! It was magical to experience this with my family! For more info and ticket prices, check the website for the daily times and prices.