I’m on the go a lot. I know as Moms we all are. Running from this meeting to that meeting or this practice to that recital. We do it all. Back to school has settled down a bit but the crazy never seems to stop. Sometimes I need something that is good for me that is also portable. Thank goodness I have my favorite yogurt to go. Let me tell you all about it.
My favorite yogurt to go is Dannon® Light & Fit® and Dannon® Oikos® Nonfat Yogurt Drinks.
They are so tasty and so easy! You can find them at Walmart in with the other yogurts.
Here are some reasons why I’m loving these:
- They are portable. (Hello EASY! I can grab one from the fridge as I’m running out the door and drink one as I drop off kids at school. These also make a great snack while you are waiting in the pickup line after school.
- Yummy flavors (that’s important to me!)
- A good source of calcium (I always like that.
- Available in packs of 4 to keep me stocked up for the week
- 9 grams of protein
- Only 90 calories per serving!!!
- 0 added sugar and 0 fat
Have you tried these yet? Now is the chance because you can use Ibotta to get $1.00 off.
Now I feel like I can tackle the world with these at my side! Or maybe I can tackle the afternoon and this game of Hungry Hippos with my 4-year-old but that’s better than nothing, right? Be sure and pick up Dannon® Light & Fit® and Dannon® Oikos® Nonfat Yogurt Drinks next time you are at Walmart.