It’s the time of year when we are all trying to eat healthier and make better choices. I’m always looking for good snacks that are kid friendly and would be good for busy Moms too. I asked around with some friends and got some great ideas for healthy snack ideas. I can’t wait to try some of these out!!
Healthy Snack Options for Moms and Kids
1. Fresh Fruit Pizza with Watermelon This looks adorable and kids would love making this!
2. Cranberry, Walnut, Apple Smoothie This would be great for a snack on the go for Moms.
3. Apple Sandwiches These are so fun for kids!
4. Pumpkin Pecan & Chocolate Granola Bars These would be a great after school or sports snack idea.
5. No Bake PB Balls These are a family favorite and make a good breakfast too.
6. Sweet and Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries These look so good and would be a great after school snack!
7. Clean Eating Snacks These look great and easy enough to have on hand ready to go!
8. Roasted Chick Peas They are so easy to make and easy to take on the go.
9. Kid Smoothie Great recipe that kids will LOVE
10. Fruity Granola Bites These would make a great breakfast on the go too.
11. Greek Yogurt Ranch dip Perfect for dipping in veggies
12. Healthy Cookies I make something similar and my kids love this!
13. Low Fat Pizza Dip Kids would love this! Fun for your super bowl party too 🙂
14. No Bake Puffed Cereal Bars These look so yummy. A good GF choice too!
15. Healthy Chocolate MockShake My daughter would love this! A fun after school treat!
Another favorite of mine is to freeze grapes! They make a great summer time snack 🙂
[bctt tweet=”Have these healthy snacks available, Mom approved #momlife #healthysnacks “]
Now you have 16 awesome ideas for healthy snacks for you and the kids 🙂 What are you favorite healthy snack ideas?