Become a Home Based Travel Agent

Posted in Travel by
home based travel agent

Have you ever wanted to travel more and work from home? Being a home based travel agent is the perfect opportunity to make money and get traveling perks!  As the new year is here it’s the perfect time time to start and save with this New Year’s special of $100 off the regular $299!

This post contains affiliate links.

home based travel agent

The last few years I’ve transitioned into a few different job opportunities and I’m so grateful for each and every one! I was an elementary teacher for years and years and knew in my heart after having kids that I wanted something more for myself. I did lots of soul searching (and praying!) started this blog, and eventually left full time teaching to teach preschool as I transitioned to other lines of work.

In the last 2 years I’ve been blogging and working other contract jobs full time. Just recently I’ve partnered with a friend who is a home based travel agent. I saw her family traveling ALL THE TIME and doing so many fun experiences! I was intrigued. All of her agents work from the comfort of their own homes.  Guess what? You can do this too by operating a home based travel agency through her company.

A perfect work from home job for Moms! Become a home based travel agent. Get the travel perks and make some money too. It's the perfect job for Moms.

I know what everyone wants to know. What are the Benefits to the Job?

• Your own website/ and once registered your business is set up within a few days
  • Receive 75% of the commission earned through your travel reservations!!
  • Set your own days/hours of your business
  • Get savings on hotels/condos/cars/cruises/vacation packages for yourself
  • Business support and training opportunities to grow

This is the perfect job for Moms! You can create your own hours and work even when you have kids at home. The best part is, you too can take advantage of the travel rewards for when your family travels. It’s a win-win!

home based travel agent

Here I am a few months ago getting to check out the fabulous Cabo. Part of being a home based travel agent is getting to travel to resorts all over the world checking them out so you can recommend them to your family and friends.

home based travel agent

It was like a little slice of heaven every day getting to wake up in such a beautiful place! The travel perks are amazing, I cannot lie! Like any job it’s what you make of it. It does take work, but this is something you can totally do as a Mom with kids at home. International Vacations provides tons of support and learning modules to help you along the way. You don’t even have to have experience.

The good news is that you can try it out to see if it’s a good fit for you. You can be like me and just like to travel. There’s no harm in trying at all. In fact, it’s super exciting to work for a company that has been in the travel business for 15 years!

Have more questions? Email [email protected] today.

Be a International Vacations Home Based Travel Agent and get the Competitive Edge You Need to Succeed

What are you waiting for? The New Years Special is $100 the regular $299 through the end of January! Make sure you put ‘momtivity’ as your referral code!   Sign Up to get you started on the way to tons of travel benefits and a life of fun.

January 24, 2019
Previous Post Next Post

20 Comments

• Reply robin rue

That sounds like an amazing job. Especially for someone who loves to travel.

January 28, 2019 at 9:40 am
  • Reply rachelnewlon

I’ve actually contemplated doing this! I’ve reached out to a few other organizations and have had no success with receiving a response! I’m assuming there are tons of travel benefits for being an agent? I’m always looking for that too!

January 28, 2019 at 12:04 pm
    • Reply Shannon

Yes Rachel there are tons of benefits! Please contact them today. They are so helpful and supportive! You can email [email protected]com if you’d like more info!

January 28, 2019 at 12:47 pm
  • Reply Stacie

That sounds like a great way to make a living,especially if you love travel an all the things that go with it.

January 28, 2019 at 1:23 pm
  • Reply Marcie W.

I definitely have a passion for travel, so this would be a great way to earn some extra income. Honestly, the savings I could receive on my own trips alone makes it worth it.

January 28, 2019 at 1:31 pm
  • Reply Brianne Tursi Manz

I would recommend this to any mom who’s looking to make or subsidize their income. This is perfect for a few friends of mine.

January 28, 2019 at 2:53 pm
  • Reply Dawn Nieves

Oh wow! This sounds like a fun job, especially for someone who likes traveling.

January 28, 2019 at 3:30 pm
  • Reply Amy Desrosiers

I love that there are so many more opportunities for people to work at home these days! If I was a traveler I would so look into this to help others.

January 28, 2019 at 3:58 pm
  • Reply Kerrie Mendoza

This sounds like it can be both fun and profitable! For anyone who loves to travel, this is perfect for them.

January 28, 2019 at 6:27 pm
  • Reply planningthemagic

This is so helpful! I would love to work from home full time one day.

January 28, 2019 at 7:04 pm
  • Reply reesa

I would LOVE to do this!!!! I LOVE looking up and pricing travel options!

January 28, 2019 at 7:50 pm
  • Reply Kathy

Wow, that’s amazing. This is certainly something I want to look in to. Love all the amazing opportunities here.

January 28, 2019 at 8:49 pm
    • Reply Shannon

Yes! It’s an excellent opportunity for anyone really and no experience is needed!

January 29, 2019 at 7:28 am
  • Reply Rachel

This does sound like a great job! I have a few friends that are always looking for stay at home mom jobs.

January 28, 2019 at 9:47 pm
  • Reply Catalina

Thanks for sharing your experience! Being a home based travel agent could be a great opportunity to make money for someone who just lost her/his work!

January 29, 2019 at 1:36 am
  • Reply Claudia Krusch

That sounds like a great way to work and enjoy being on the road,especially if you love travel an all the things that come with it.

January 29, 2019 at 11:10 am
  • Reply Jennifer

I am seriously checking this out because I have helped my friends so much with their own travel arrangements. I am GREAT at planning iteneraries and more for my friends.

January 29, 2019 at 11:47 am
    • Reply Shannon

Then this would be perfect for you!!! There are some great travel rewards too!

January 29, 2019 at 11:59 am
  • Reply 24 Best Ways to Make Money as a Stay-At-Home Mom - Just Simply Blog

[…] Did you know there are travel agents just dedicated for Disney? That would be great to earn points to take your own kids! You can also just be a regular travel agent too. […]

March 3, 2020 at 9:28 am
  • Reply Chris

With these, do you pay for the travel or do they? Also, can you travel with little kids?

March 24, 2022 at 10:29 am