- Crawled through ALL of the tunnels and slid down ALL of the slides at Kid Mania – three times. (It’s a crazy place!!)
- Dared to let the world see my flaws and wore a bathing suit at the public swimming pool so they could have fun in the sun with their Mom.
- Converted my dining room into a playroom….sigh.
- Watched Frozen 463 times. And a few years’ back…Barney. (Parents who watch Barney with their kids deserve a trophy. It’s awful.)
- Let my girls hijack my nice, serene, candle-lit bubble bath.
- Two words: Dance Party!!
- Drove all over town retracing our errands to find the lovey we left who-knows-where.
Let them wear ugly clothes with Disney Princesses on them, instead of adorable,smocked, puffy-sleeve dresses with eyelet trim.
- McDonald’s. (Need I say more?)
- Squeezed into my wedding dress after 7 years so we could all be princesses together.
What memorable things can you recall doing, just because it made the kids happy? It’s an honor and a privilege to be a parent, and many of these little decisions contribute to the happy memories your kids will remember forever.