Now that it’s summer time I’m going to have to really plan ahead for lunches. I was needing some new kid friendly lunch ideas and thought I should ask my favorite bloggers to share their ideas. I’m going to use this list and meal plan and make lunch fun! I hope you get some great kid friendly lunches to try out yourself 🙂
- Muffin Tin Meal Ideas: This is a Daily Momtivity favorite and my kids LOVE these. $1 store muffin tins people!!
- 5 Easy Lunch Box Meals: Make these up and serve in fun containers. These are also great for park play date lunches!
- Turkey, Pesto, Avocado Rolls: These look great and fun for Moms too.
- Mini Cheese Pizzas: Make with your kids, so fun!
- Breakfast for Lunch Idea: Perfect for kids that a day to stay in pjs and have breakfast for lunch!
- Deli Kabobs: How fun, kids would love all variations to this.
- Pizza Bites: These make a great snack too. My kids love these with yogurt or fruit.
- Pimento Cheese This is easy to make and way better than store bought!
- School Lunch Roundup: A list of ideas with no lunch meats!
- Ninja Turtle themed lunch: Tons of themed lunch ideas on her blog!
- Sushi Style Turkey Sandwich: Perfect for little fingers. A great idea for a park lunch or picnic too.
- Fun Lunch Ideas for Kids: Super cute and kids can help make them!
- Curried Chicken Salad with Apples: Looks great and fun to make!
- Sloppy Joe Pockets: The great taste of sloppy joes but no mess!
- Grilled Almond Butter Mango Sandwich: Sounds great on a hot day!
What’s for lunch???!!