If you are looking for something fun to do in Dallas, be sure and check out Medieval Times in Dallas! It’s great for the entire family. We took our youngest for his birthday and it was a blast! Have you wondered what happens at Medieval Times? It’s great for so many ages.
We went last spring for the first time and had so much fun. Everyone enjoyed the evening. It was so much fun!
When you get seated the show will begin shortly as you will be entertained the entire time! The waitstaff will begin to serve you right away. Really there isn’t a bad seat in the entire area.
Everyone gets involved in the action as they love the crowd to get into the yelling and cheering for ‘their color knight’. During the show, you are served a great meal and entertained the entire time.
More about Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament
- You do have to wait a while before being seated. Don’t get there too early!
- They sell lots of goodies the kids will want so be prepared to buy something like sword or flag unless you go over the rules beforehand.
- Once seated, the arena does get dark so do go to the restroom before.
- There are NO UTENSILS while eating. You use your hands. They serve chicken you can pick up but it’s good to know. You do get napkins.
- The action can be very loud. Some of the knights get ‘hurt’. My youngest was 5 and he was fine but he was worried for them when they would fall on the ground and had to be helped out. He LOVED It but it was loud and intense fighting.
This is a fun venue for a birthday party or family gathering. There are always large groups in there so it would be fun for a party. We’ve seen 2 shows and both were very different. It’s definitely a must see attraction in Dallas!
Your Medieval Times ticket will include:
A Four-course feast awaits as you watch the pageantry and thrills of an authentic medieval tournament come to life inside the walls of the Queen’s 11th Century Style Castle. Six armour-clad Knights of the realm compete in thrilling games on horseback as the pageant unfolds and cheers of the Queen’s noble guests fill the arena. Skill and strength are measured in combat. Discover which of the Knights shall become champion.
-A hearty four-course meal prepared by Her Majesty’s master chefs
-Two hours of action-packed live entertainment
-Complimentary Parking visit medievaltimes.com for more information on tickets. Several times during the year they offer discounts for students. Make sure to sign up for the email for the birthday club too.
We took our youngest on his birthday one year instead of having a birthday party. We did an experience gift. Have you ever done this idea? We do this with our kids and it’s so much fun! Medieval Times makes a great experience gift idea. It’s something my whole family still remembers and talks about!