I’m a fan of easy and tasty snacks- and so are my kids. These easy, no-bake cranberry granola bites are so delicious and literally take about 10 minutes (or less) to put together! These would make a great snack for after school or to put in their lunch boxes too.
No-Bake Cranberry Granola Bites
- 2 cups of oatmeal
- 2 cups of rice krispy cereal
- 1/2 of dried cranberries
- 3/4 of slivered almonds
- 3/4 of light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- chocolate chips (optional)
What You Do:
- Mix oatmeal, cereal, cranberries, and almonds in a bowl and set aside.
- Line a cake pan or casserole dish with wax a paper.
- Heat corn syrup and brown sugar in a pot to a low boil, add peanut butter and vanilla.
- Pour heated mixture over dry mixture to the boil and stir really fast.
- Add the mixture to the wax paper lined dish.
- Place some wax paper on top and press firmly down with your hands to fill the entire dish area.
- Let cool or place in fridge to cool for 10-15 minutes
- Cut up into bite sizes.
- Store in airtight container in the fridge.
My kids and husband devoured these granola bites. I couldn’t keep them around fast enough. I might have to double the recipe next time!
Do you think your kids would eat these?