We love Mexican food in our house. Taco night or fajitas are pretty much a staple. I usually buy the chicken precooked meat to heat up and make our fajitas until now. I discovered this simple way to make your own fajitas in just one pan! The chicken is so much better and this is definitely a cheaper way to go too! Add this one pan chicken fajita recipe to your meal plan!
I love easy recipes. This is definitely one of those. It only takes one pan! Prep time is about 10 minutes depending on how many veggies you use. I love that I can throw this in the pan to bake while I do other things around the house. In just a short time dinner is ready with these awesome chicken fajitas. Add it with my homemade salsa or my jalapeno ranch sauce and it’s a perfect meal!
- 1 package of chicken breasts cup up or chicken tenderloins
- Red pepper (cup up)
- Green Pepper (cut up)
- Onion (sliced)
- Garlic powder
- Taco seasoning mix
- olive oil
- Wash and chop all veggies
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper
- Heat the oven to 400
- Add the cut up veggies and chicken to the pan
- Drizzle on olive oil (about 3-4 tablespoons)
- Add in the taco mix and stir with tongs or a spoon
- Sprinkle garlic powder on top (optional)
- Bake at 400 for 25-30 minutes
- Flip veggies and chicken half way through to make sure everything gets cooked
These chicken fajitas turned out so yummy! I loved how easy it was and easy to clean up. No messes from tons of dirty pots and pans. I served these chicken fajitas on tortillas and then we garnished with our favorite toppings. We had plenty left over for lunch the next day too! That’s a win-win in my book!