Patriotic Fruit is the perfect healthy treat to take to your holiday party!
It’s the time of year we are celebrating with fireworks, food, and fun! We are showing our patriotic pride and shouting God Bless America. We love fruit in our house and this was a fun treat to make with kids. It only took a few minutes and was good as a dessert or a fun snack, patriotic fruit!
How to Make Patriotic Fruit
- Wash and dry your strawberries (leave the stems on!)
- Melt some white chocolate. I love the almond bark that is ready to microwave, so easy.
- Dip your strawberries in the white chocolate and set on wax paper.
- Have your kids go to town on blue sprinkles! The kids loved helping with this. I always do this on wax paper first to help catch the sprinkles.
- Place the dipped fruit in the fridge for 10 minutes to harden.
- Now you’re all set for your pool party or your patriotic play date. Enjoy!