As the school year is coming to an end, it’s time to remember your sweet teachers. They have worked all year long with your kids and they need to be celebrated and thanked! Teacher don’t need much, a little goes a long way. We asked our blogger friends to share some of their favorite gift ideas and we have some good ones.
- Printable “Thanks a Latte” Card
- 50 Teacher Gift Ideas
- DIY Terrarium This is super cute and a fun DIY your kids can help you make!
- DIY Sharpie Mug Kids can help with this too!
- DIY Mustache Wax
- Orangesickle Bath Salts
- DIY “Thanks for Helping Me Grow”
- Marshmallow Apple Treats Oh Yum!! These look great!
- DIY Bath Salts and Spa Gift Super fun idea!!
- You were “mint” to be my teacher
Teachers would love any hand-made cards your kids can do also. I have a file of cards/notes that my students wrote me over the years and it’s super special! You don’t have to spend a ton of money! A ‘thank-you’ goes a long way 🙂
Still searching for an idea? Look at this post What to Buy for the Person that Has Everything that Nicole did a few years ago. Great ideas!
Daily Momtivity wants to hear from YOU, our fantastic readers! Please share your favorite ideas for Teacher Appreciation Week! You can comment below or share ideas and pictures on our Facebook page!
Nicole and Shannon