These Valentine pretzel hugs are the perfect treat to make with your kids for Valentine’s Day. They are easy and totally delicious!
Craving something a little salty and sweet at the same time? Then you will be in luck with these Valentine pretzel hugs. They are only 3 ingredients so they can come together super fast. But just as fast as they come together they can disappear- they are so tasty!
Valentine Pretzel Hugs
Are you ready for a quick sweet and salty treat you can throw together super fast? What about something you can easily make with your kids? This is the perfect thing!
Here’s what you need:
1 bag of square pretzels
1 bag of Valentine M&M’s
1 bag of Hershey’s Hugs
- Preheat Oven to 200.
- Line a large cookie sheet with wax or baking paper.
- Depending on how many hugs you have in your bag (or how many you want to make!) line that many pretzels on your wax paper. I did about 50 pretzels down.
- Remove the wrappers of the hugs and place one hug on each pretzel. Try and get it directly in the center of each pretzel.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes. You will need to watch this carefully. You want the hugs to melt but not totally all over the pretzel.Remove from the oven and quickly press 1 M&M down on each hug to press it to sort of smash it down. Since it should be melted it should go down easily.Put them in the fridge for the chocolate to harden for at least 15-20 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container!
Do you think your kids would love these?