Getting your kids to eat can be super hard. Kids are picky and meal planning/prep can be so stressful on a Mom. Lucky for you I’m sharing some wonderful kid friendly ideas today from Moms and friends all over! Hopefully you can use this list when meal planning and find some new things your kids will eat. I can’t wait to try some of these myself 🙂
- Frito Pie : A family favorite
- Apple Pie French Toast : This looks so yummy and fun for kids!
- No Bake Cake : No bake is my style 🙂
- Eggs in a Basket: How fun and kids would love to help make this.
- Blueberry Banana Cookies: Perfect for babies!
- Macaroni and Cheese (for little kids) Looks great for toddlers too!
- Kid Cookies: These would be perfect for an after school snack or even breakfast.
- Corn Pancakes: Yummy! Makes a great breakfast for dinner idea.
- Pumpkin Parfait: Good breakfast or fun dessert.
- Apple Cinnamon Granola: Perfect for a snack or even yogurt topping.
- 2 Minute Pancakes: Super fast and simple!
- Pizza Bites: Great for an after school treat or fast lunch/dinner.
- Cheese and Veggie Muffins: (for Toddlers) These look great and you can mix in lots of veggies!!
- Crock pot Cheese Ravioli: Easy crock pot idea and makes for great school lunches.
- Spinach Pancakes (for baby) Perfect for kids just starting to eat table food.
- Taco Soup: A hearty soup that is good for a cold night.
- Kid Smoothie: Healthy and lots of ways to sneak in fruits and veggies!
- Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry: A yummy one pot dish that is full of flavor.
- PB Energy Balls (no bake) Makes a great treat or breakfast!
- Rosemary Chicken with Roasted Red Potatoes (freezer bag) This looks so great and love that it’s a freezer bag recipe!
There are so many yummy and healthy recipes you can try with your kids! My biggest tip is to get your kids involved in the shopping and baking/cooking. They are more likely to eat something if they can help out in the kitchen from start to finish. Make it a goal to try something new 2 times a month. Over time you will have some great recipes to use that will please your whole family 🙂
What are your favorite kid friendly recipes?