These painted mason jars are so easy to do and will make the perfect Valentine’s gift idea for that someone special in your life!
We all love easy gift ideas and DIY’s right? I love all things mason jars and even showed how to make them be the center of an easy gift card idea. I love that these mason jars were cheap to do and can really make a special and fun gift idea for teachers!
How to Make Painted Mason Jars
- Mason Jars (I found these clear ones at Dollar Tree!!!)
- Mod Podge
- Paint (whatever color you want to jar to be)
- painters tape or masking tape to tape off a heart shape
- paper or small foam heart
- chocolates or small gifts, and gift cards to add inside. These valentine stress balls were perfect!
- Either make a heart with paper or using a foam heart tape it onto the clear mason jar. Tape around it to make sure paint will not get inside.
- Paint all around the heart with 1-2 coats. Let dry.
- Carefully remove the heart.
- Using mod podge, paint all over the mason jar and quickly add glitter.
- Let dry
- Add in the candy and gift cards to decorate!
They turned out pretty cute, right?! To make it cheaper you don’t even have to include a gift card. You can add candy, maybe a pair of socks, or chapstick. Anything you can think of would be cute! Who would you gift the painted mason jar to?