This is the perfect time of year to be making fun spring crafts with your kids. With all of the bright colors and fun projects, doing something with your kids is really best.
I’ve rounded up some of the best spring crafts that are totally kid-friendly! All of these have easy to follow directions and would be great to do with your kids.
25 Kid-Friendly Spring Crafts
- Pot of Gold St. Patrick’s Day craft from Eat, Drink and Save Money
- Easter Time Bunny Huts from Successful Homemakers
- Shaving Cream Art Eggs from Daily Momtivity
- Coffee Filter Flower Craft from Look! We’re Learning
- Pom Pom Sheep Garland from Coffee With Us 3
- Under the Rainbow Leprechaun Trap from Fun Money Mom
- Easter Chick Handprint from Mom vs The Boys
- Shamrock Sun Catcher from Daily Momtivity
- Dollar Tree Ribbon Wand from Must Have Mom
- Easter Egg Dot Marker Printable from The Parent Spot
- Over the Rainbow Sun Catcher from Honey and Lime
- Tissue Paper Cherry Blossom from Organized 31
- Shaving Cream Dyed Easter Eggs from Eat, Drink and Save Money
- Leprechaun Hat Treat Cups from Honey and Lime
- Paper Flowers from Must Have Mom
- Lucky Charms Marshmallow Treats from Eat, Drink and Save Money
- Finger Painted Easter Eggs from Aileen Cooks
- Fun Easter Crafts for Kids A Bountiful Love
- Paper Roll Butterfly from Ottowa Mommy Club
- Snapdragon Flowers from Busy Mommy Media
- Painted Rock Paper Dolls from Jennifer Perkins
- Green Day Snack Idea from Daily Momtivity
- Carrot Patch Pudding Cups from Utensi
- Easter Tomb Craft from Saving Lifestyle
- Shamrock Marshmallow Painting from Daily Momtivity
Looking for More Kid-Friendly Ideas?
Follow my Daily Momtivity board on Pinterest for more amazing kid-friendly crafts!
Looking for more family fun ideas? Here you’ll find parenting tips, recipes, and kid-friendly fun! Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest to stay connected.